In a recent conversation with Get*This Style Ambassador, Mandi Line, costume designer of Pretty Little Liars fame we got on the topic of summer style. Mandi’s work has received numerous nominations such as Best Dressed Cast and now she shares her tips on how to “rock” your summer style.
2. Cut off sleeves! My motto is to “rock top your tees!” Think 80′s and 90′s. Cut up the sides and braid with the left over fabric!
– Check out our affordable option, a ready-to-wear deconstructed piece. –
3. If boots are your thing, keep them! Just wear summer dresses with FRYE boots — sooo cute!! It’s even a little edgy with cowboy boots!
– Another brand we love, Ariat has a fabulous short cowboy boot on SALE now! –
4. Have old jeans in your closet? DIY and make them into cut-off shorts! Use any color you have and if you don’t like the color, pour a little bleach in a wash to change up the look!
5. Beaded bracelets meets metals! Pile them on and lose the necklaces, its way too hot! This stack is a top pick!